Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thumbs up TV serial addiction

Hi friends,

This is a matter which is really disturbing me so much. Presently almost all serials that are being telecast are showing the women folk (doing negative roles) as born criminals. I don't watch any of them though....but the older generation in my home are obsessed to these serials and at times while I am with them happen to see some scenes and it is nothing but absurd. Can't something positive be shown in the channels. The Airtel Super Singer hosted in Vijay TV is really rocking. But the dance shows in which children below the age of 10 are dancing in provocative manner is painful. Why do the parents allow such things...Are the parents that eager to promote their Children in such a way.....Is it really right......... I am not against dance and I rather love the art. But the art should be cherished and not forced. At the end of a competetion, when the child loses, it starts crying and its sad to see them weeping. Would the media do something about such competetions...........I wish that the spirit of competetion should prevail to help the participants climb the ladder and not lose their confidence........This is my feeling and wish some change is brought in..........

No comments: