Saturday, November 21, 2009

Default Human attitudes...

Hi friends

It is a very casual characteristic I have noticed in many of us. May be this is general human psychology. Many people whom I have come across, talk a lot about themselves, their cokking, their hubby, children, father mother, brothers, sisters, grand children and everything concerning them and only about themselves. Its always about how well they did this and that, how good their cooking was, how very smart their children/grand children are and it goes on on on.......(always boasting)...The irony, is only these people comment when others say things about their hubby, dayghter/son or family, that the person is always bragging about themselves or their children as the case may be......I don't really understand what it is when they talk about themselves, there activities, families........Is that not part of bragging.........This reminds me of the famous quote "Pot calling the kettle black".........I happen to write about this after an incident that took place in my office. One of my staff member always has the habit of talking a lot about herself and she loves to say that she knows almost all the staff members pesonally (which is not at all the truth)....and she was passing a comment about another staff who was very casually talking about her friendship with Ms.Kanimozhi. I was taken aback by her comment and I asked right on her face do you know that she is lying........Why are many people like this.........Why can't we take others success???????


rathisrini

No comments: