Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogging after long time

I am back to blogging in my dashboard after a lapse of almost an year. Though I kept viewing many other people's blog spot......and was also sharing my views with them........somehow I had not been blogging in my own space. Last year was full of hectic events.....some good and some not so good......some bad......But, one good thing about last year was that my daughter got engaged to a very good friend of hers and the year ended with lots of happiness. I went to Tirupati thrice last year and we went on pilgrimage to so many different temples in and around Kumbakonam, Tanjore and Trichy. It was our family's turn at Varagur Mandagapadi during Chitirai Varuzha Pirapu.......a wonderful honour bestowed on only four families at our hometown temple. So the whole family was there and it was a wonderful day. Wish we could do this regularly every fourth year.........My Bro's family came back to India for good...and it is nice to have your kith and kin near you.........All along he was away and it is real long time since we were together in our family functions.........(the last function that the two of us were together was during his daughter's birthday).......I am happy he will be here for my daughter's wedding. It is really painful to see your loved ones staying away for various reasons in a different country and you don't get to see them for two to three years.......I am happy he is back........and I would get to meet him often now........On the whole, last year went on well and hope the grace of god would continue to be the same........this year also.

No comments: